This is where the TruBend 5085 plays a central role. The machine is fast, precise and reliable and allows our employees to approach their work with confidence.
TruBend 5085 Bender
The TruBend 5000 series, including the 5085, is reliable and flexible in use. It can bend thick as well as very thin sheets with high angular accuracy. In contrast to our TruBend 5170 machine, it can process parts up to 2210 mm long, with a press force of 850 kN. Thus, the 5085 is the mid-sized workhorse of our operation.
The TruBend 5085, like our other TruBend bending machines, has an automatic angle measuring system that automatically checks the angle at each bend to assure the quality of the bending process. In addition, the machine detects even small variations in sheet thickness and adjusts during the bending process to always obtain a perfect bend.
Advantages of TruBend machines
- Operator-friendly controls, ergonomic comfort rest and stand/sit assistance minimize worker fatigue and increase efficiency
- Bends sheets of various sizes and materials reliably and easily
- Suitable for bending complex thin sheet parts
- Thickness-Controlled-Bending (TCB) eliminates errors due to variations in sheet thickness
- Automatic angle measuring systems guarantee precise bends
- Efficient tool change is especially efficient for small batch production