Sheet metal laser cutting
2D – Laser cutting – Sheet metal splitting
We produce precision sheet metal parts using TRUMPF (TruMatic, TruPunch) top quality CNC machines. They offer unlimited possibilities of CNC sheet metal processing thanks to a combination of standard sheet metal cutting and laser cutting.
We use technology of CNC cutting, drilling and punching for precise sheet metal splitting and laser sheet metal cutting. Thanks to the state-of-the-art CNC technology we offer sheet metal shape processing, thread cutting, embossing – stems for thread cutting, other shaped embossments, reinforcing grooves and ventilation ribs pressing. We can make short bends directly with our machines (effective for economic sheet metal edge processing). We guarantee careful CNC processing even for a very thin sheet metal when the requirements on quality are the highest.
TruMatic 6000 is a universal machine with an advanced laser and punching technology. High performance of the punching head and laser brings high productivity. Moreover, the machine has a formidable CO2 laser cut quality. Excellent concept and many optional accessories ensure great energy efficiency.
- Sheet metal laser cutting
- Sheet metal punching
- Steel, galvanized, stainless steel or aluminium sheet shape processing
- Thread cutting, embossing and reinforcing grooves pressing
Technical specification for sheet metal laser cutting:
- Maximum sheet metal part thickness: 4,00 mm
- Maximum sheet metal part dimensions: 2 500 × 1 250 mm
- Dimensional accuracy of CNC sheet metal processing: 0,10 mm