CERTIFICATION ISO 14001:2004
Environmental Management System (EMS) according to the requirements of ISO 14001 is a „lifestyle confession” in business world and clear declaration of company’s approach to the environment.
EMS Certification confirms that the owners and management of a business entity are not only aware of responsibility for the environment, but also they are willing to approve this responsibility by independent audit in order to show publicly that the established principles of behavior and attitude towards the environment are part of their business.
Benefit of ISO 14001
International standard ISO 14001 is focused on the environmental management and is designed for application in any organization independently ofits size, location or character. ISO 14001 is part of a process-oriented international standards, based on the Deming principle of “PDCA” (plan–do–check–act). Profile requirements of ISO 14001 are: Identification of environmental aspects and activities (that have an impact on the environment), its management, monitoring and continuous improvement. These profile requirements, consistently implemented in the EMS, can lead to following business benefits:
- clear proof for the ecology-minded attitude
- achievement of full compliance with legislation and all applicable requirements relating to environment
- identifying of potential risks, accidents and disagreements with unwanted impacts on the environment and business operation
- increase of business confidence for investors, banks and insurance companies
- Cost savings by careful control/material economy and energy inputs economy
- savings in penalties and other sanctions associated with environmental damage
- facilitation of permits and approvals attainment for business in demanding and sensitive environmental conditions